Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
OP you were given a chance to both: be the bigger, calmer mind (something society needs more of) and later demonstrate your fighting prowess (an act we all crave but rarely get to indulge in) and you squandered both opportunities because you're a puffed up coward.

I sincerely hope for your own sake that op is a copy paste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I once had to merge at high speed in heavy highway congestion, and wound up cutting a man off. He worked his way alongside us, flicked us off, then pulled a knife out from under his driver seat and pointed it at us, the knife was still in it's sheath.

• Locked thread