Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

What happens when you put a Clefairy as the Pokemon leader at the Westboro Baptist Church?

This happens

https://twitter.com/wbcsaysrepent/status/752526936723714049

https://twitter.com/wbcsaysrepent/status/752541733347422209

And yes, that is a reference to Masters of Disguise

Two songs

https://twitter.com/wbcsaysrepent/status/752492167013085185

https://twitter.com/wbcsaysrepent/status/752301033334812672

What Pokemon best fits the WBC message?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i hate all this pokemon crap

what are you 12 years old

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lets keep going until half the first page of gbs is pokemon threads

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i hate all this pokemon crap

what are you 12 years old

i am 12 years old. will you buy me beer?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i think we can do it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my favorite pokemon is pikachu :)

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i am 12 years old. will you buy me beer?

liquor is more cost effective and you'll be able to fit more of it in your little 12yo tummy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this new generation is all about toys, cartoons no matter the age

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

WBC has jumped the shark, man

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i wish jigglypuff told me she hate fags when we first met

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
so is this game good or fun or somethhing? i don't understand you just like throw virtual balls at pokemon and like have to walk around or something?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

how about you baptize my (poke)balls OP

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Pitdragon posted:

so is this game good or fun or somethhing? i don't understand you just like throw virtual balls at pokemon and like have to walk around or something?

You walk around to random real life locations and capture a pokemon. Sometimes those locations are in funny or inappropriate places and it's v funny to laugh about with your friends. Or someone gets killed trying to get a pokemon by not being aware of what's around them or going where they shouldn't be and we all lol. Get it??

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Isn't there already a 3O Pokemon thread

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

FuhrerHat posted:

WBC has jumped the shark, man

Seriously, they seem pretty desperate for attention after phelps died.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Pawn 17 posted:

You walk around to random real life locations and capture a pokemon. Sometimes those locations are in funny or inappropriate places and it's v funny to laugh about with your friends. Or someone gets killed trying to get a pokemon by not being aware of what's around them or going where they shouldn't be and we all lol. Get it??

what do you do with the pokemon afterwards? i heard you grind them up for candies or something and that seems uhhhh a bit dark and not like the pokemon i remember

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol it would be pretty funny if someone were playing Pokemon Go and tried to throw a pokeball into the WBC but because they were a dumb millennial who never looks up from their phone they threw a Molotov cocktail instead by accident.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Applewhite posted:

lol it would be pretty funny if someone were playing Pokemon Go and tried to throw a pokeball into the WBC but because they were a dumb millennial who never looks up from their phone they threw a Molotov cocktail instead by accident.

lets be honest though who hasn't made this mistake

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
back in my day we just captured stray pets and made them fight

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Zorodius posted:

back in my day we just captured stray pets and made them fight

green peace shut that all down... typical freakin liberazis

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

flerp posted:

my favorite pokemon is pikachu :)

Charmander as starter or get out.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Squirtle squad... n-no

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

This is how the WBC is finally defeated, by being sued by Nintendo into bankruptcy

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jigglypuff? NO! I thought we were bros :(

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Dreddout posted:

Seriously, they seem pretty desperate for attention after phelps died.

Oh man I totally forgot he died. Now I get to savor that all over again.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im gonan make my own game caleld Smokemon where the goal is to blaze weed with ratatata

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Iron Crowned posted:

Jigglypuff? NO! I thought we were bros :(

Apparently he self hating as gently caress.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
uhh i thought christians were against pokemon since it features evolution and suggests there may be a source of power outside of god?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Putty posted:

im gonan make my own game caleld Smokemon where the goal is to blaze weed with ratatata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnS-05XoXs4

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
You guys, WBC didn't put the pokemon there, it got taken over by someone who is pro gay to taunt them. It seems like a lot of you aren't getting this even though it's a fairy pokemon called love is love. You don't really need to know anything about pokemon you just need to read. Boy, you guys are dumb.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

You guys, WBC didn't put the pokemon there, it got taken over by someone who is pro gay to taunt them. It seems like a lot of you aren't getting this even though it's a fairy pokemon called love is love. You don't really need to know anything about pokemon you just need to read. Boy, you guys are dumb.

I do believe this thread is about the subsequent WBC tweets. Perhaps you need to read and are dumb.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Putty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnS-05XoXs4

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

I've seen this like 20 times and it still gets me rvery god damned time. This time I made it up to where the doctor, mom, nurse, and cop all nod at once without grinning like an idiot.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

idk about pokemon but im glad to have finally solved the mystery of who paid theaters money for dana carvey's nightmare abortion masters of disguise

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Germstore posted:

I do believe this thread is about the subsequent WBC tweets. Perhaps you need to read and are dumb.

Yeah, owned

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i hope everyone involved with westboro, and everyone who plays pokemon, dies.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I was in high school when Pokemon came out so I've never played a Pokemon game. But now there are grown rear end adults in their mid 30s who care a lot about Pokemon and it baffles me.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Noe?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Nathilus posted:

I've seen this like 20 times and it still gets me rvery god damned time. This time I made it up to where the doctor, mom, nurse, and cop all nod at once without grinning like an idiot.

ive watched so many mlg smoke weed videos i think ive become immune to the snoop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Nathilus posted:

Apparently he self hating as gently caress.

I picked him up in a gay bar once, and took him home with me. He was a tender lover that night, but the next morning he said,

"I sure was drunk last night. I don't remember a thing."

Then he started showing me pics of his wife and kids.

Men are such beasts.

• Locked thread