Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

who are some fighters whose falls from grace were extremely satisfying and cool to watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I think you could watch Tito vs:
Chuck 1 and 2
Machida
Rashad 2
Little Nog

this was everything i wanted. the barely comprehensible post-fight interviews with tito, the desperate attempts by rogan & goldberg to make tito sound like the poo poo as he is getting punched mercilessly, their ability to do so waning as tito just does nothing and gets his rear end kicked. watching fedor get destroyed was cool and good but did not resonate in the same way. thanks a lot!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i've taken a liking to fights with two heavyweights who gas out super fast and spend the rest of their time simulating a sloppy, drunken thanksgiving brawl. what are the best examples of this i can watch?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Chexoid posted:

Friend, you need to watch Soa Palelei vs Nikita Krylov.

oh baby that's some good tired fat dudes. Krylov collapsing at Soa's feet and just giving up was beautiful

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Took me a minute to remember Overeem/Bigfoot just because there have been so many hilarious Overeem losses.

i could watch overeem get lazy and get knocked into another dimension on loop for the rest of my life and never be unhappy

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

fatherdog posted:

Duffee/Russow

did any of russow's half hearted lunges count as takedown attempts?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I like watching dudes get knocked out. Chuck Liddell's career is very entertaining for me to watch since win or lose, someone is probably getting (T)KO'd (62% of his wins and 75% of his losses). i'm trying to find some other fighters who turned out like this, I thought Tito would be good for this but at 44%/33% he's pretty weak. can't even get knocked unconscious good enough, Tito. Rich Franklin is at 52% and 71%. are there any other guys I should be trying to track down to fit this weird fightpass craving?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

you guys are the best. i'm going to be swimming in gray matter for days

• Locked thread