Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

fatherdog posted:

UFC 1 also set the long-standing precedent in MMA of announcers not having any idea what they're seeing

Fun fact: doing color for UFC 1 was Jim Brown. That Jim Brown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
One nitpick: UFC's new owners are WME-IMG, not INC. I know this because I had a cup of coffee with the latter a lifetime ago, before their merger.

regardless of that you should join my petition to make Koop the new UFC booker where I mandate all title fights take place in a Lego Deathmatch where we scatter legos all over the canvas

• Locked thread