Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
I'm not really new per se, been watching for about a year I just don't post because I have nothing of value to add.

Anyway my question is why doesn't the UFC have a nice regular schedule? Why can you go two to three weeks with no cards and then have 4 in the space of a week? Why not have a card once a week, PPV once a month. They could probably afford to knock a fight off the prelims and one off the main card because does every event really need to be 5 hours long?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread