Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Because he beat the poo poo out of Lawler too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Cruz is a great example because everyone swings for his seemingly defenseless face then miss all the time. Dillashaw finally got wise and started kicking his body and legs but it was too little too late.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
It also helps if they can't see your hands at all though. Some fighters will recognize feints and milling hands better than punches that come from the hip and vice versa. This isn't some binary thing and some fighters do one of/some of these things better than others.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I didn't know Thomas Hearns was in DBZ.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
That card owns and you should definitely go see it.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
The only time Dana White has given his own money to a fighter was when Machida beat Tito. They cut Tito after that fight (I think) and Dana cut a check for $50,000.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

What does it mean to check a kick?

Look up Anderson Silva vs Chris Weidman II.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Dominick Cruz vs TJ Dillashaw
Junior Dos Santos vs Mark Hunt
Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes 2

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Stephen Thompson vs Hendricks is a good one as well.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

the old shorts were just billboards for roofing solutions and hedge trimming services so i think the reebok kit is a step up personally

They fit poorly, are ugly, screw the fighters out of a ton of money and the cage still has ads all over it. They are stupid and bad.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

its the senior employees of reebok and the UFC that are screwing the fighters out of the money actually

That's the same thing you dink.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
You should quote mobn's advice instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
That night Nakai submitted Gordeau and another dude then got beat up and choked by Rickson. That guy was tough as gently caress.

• Locked thread