Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

VagueRant posted:

I strongly feel that DC is a roider/doper too. I think if he was clean, he would've verbally HAMMERED Jones for this. But between his complete silence on the matter and his immediate desire to fight him anyway really had me wondering.

Dude still seems like a nice guy and I respect that he agreed to fight anyone and everyone, but yeah. Like Nate says.

that's some crazy logic. i mean aside form the general consensus that "you a pro athlete? you're doping" Cormier isn't really the verbal hammering type and he'd not need to chastise jon. Nothing DC says can ever top the damage jones does to himself, constantly and hilariously. DC just needs to sit there looking smug as gently caress whilst jon meditates peacefully in a public park as a stripper prepares train tracks of coke for him.

also for Gomi fights there is only one fight needed, a showcase of PRIDE's rules and the literal murder of a Gracie family member:

https://www.ufc.tv/video/takanori-gomi-vs-ralph-gracie-pride-bushido-3

there's probably free versions floating around too but I have work to do drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Foul Fowl posted:

the important thing to remember about pride is that sakuraba is the best, and pro wrestling defeated the gracies

and coleman was crowned the greatest tournament winner of them all

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

fatherdog posted:

Melvin Manhoef

Seriously, Manhoef is such a good pick if you want a violent KO win and loss highlight. Not only are his finishes brutal, but his losses sit on the fence between brutal and comical. Most notably the Lawler loss.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Fairly sure the dirtiest move ever was committed by Matt Hughes on a hospital bed against his most reoccurring opponent: His wife.

• Locked thread