Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
New posters who are interested in what fighters do when not fighting should check out Alistair Overeem's vanity documentary The Reem: http://www.alistairovereem.com/docu

I find it to be an awesome more-or-less honest look at what a high level fighter goes through. The good and bad of training, psychology, media, and common pitfalls and mistakes fighters made are pretty much all featured in some way.

There is definitely some ignoring hard questions but less than you'd expect in a self funded series, particularly in newer episodes. If anything this series has made me like Alistair for being such a giant douchebag.

Watching the Reem taking his elderly white mother (who I am pretty sure was on the golden girls) to get checked for breast cancer is as great as reality mma tv gets.

turntabler fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jul 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread