Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
It was really obvious during the fight how many of condits shots missed or were picked off with shoulders/elbows/hips etc. and it was completely baffling that people thought they were landing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

willie's gsp = gay thing has gone on for so long now it's like the sideshow bob rake scene. also unless i'm missing something, willie never attaches any positive or negative connotations to gsp being gay, so it seems like a really weird thing to get angry about.

If there were no negative connotations to it then it wouldn't be noteworthy whatsoever to him.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

i was at a pool party in downtown la and got talking to this guy who after about 2000 mimosas told me in confidence that he'd hosed keanu reeves. i didn't find that interesting because i hate gays, but because i thought keanu was straight.

I mean that's a good get

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I have a friend who has never once picked anything other than rock in rock, paper, scissors. Everyone knows this, but plenty of people always think "this is it. This is the time he picks something else" and then they lose. That's exactly what penalty kicks in soccer are like: people can have all the information in the world but in the heat of the moment lots of people just impulse guess and gently caress up

Anyways, I only read the last two posts and have no idea what this has to do with mma

• Locked thread