Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I don't have an avata because i chose this life, i sometimes look at life as just a series of frills but i wish i could live the no frills life, facebook, twitter, banner ads, what is this, i appreciate space, angles, monasticity so what do i do, i keep it simple because i wanted it this way

but i still like 2 spend money on thisngs so here's a space where you can post about all the things youd id with saved avatar money like I spent it on most of a coffee this morning drinking and buying the coffee felt good and i hold it by my posts while i post like i have an avatar when i want to see one haha it's fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

monkey posted:

My account, avatar, archives and plat were all bought for me by other people, I used some of the money I saved to be a yams fan.

oh i don't watch football but i'd pick yams over the redskin indians anyday (i can't believe they're still called htat!)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

wow some great ideas in this thread bet ur all glad I made it I am too

I've been pawing around at this spare change thinking of investing, i hear good thing sbout google

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha not to be a goomy gus but seeing a lot of avatars in this thread weird haha just saying ha ah bet u enjoy ur jpgs hah a

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i like 2 think that instead of real money i have thought bux and enough thought bux u cash in and feel good about yourself

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

psychokitty posted:

i miss ur old av social vegan

maybe this could be your new one

wowzers i'll have 2 look into this but animated

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Qvindtar posted:

Had an av, lost in in a toxx, never bothered to replace.

If someone can suggest an interesting fun cool av that exemplifies my hip laid-back lifestyle I will happily buy it to support these dumb, dying forums.

i was gonna use this but i changed my mind and i think thi s will bring u good fortune

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

dog spent his child support payment on that jacket... ppiece of f*cking poo poo

turly my spirit animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

TK-42-1 posted:

I bought a pack of smokes and some booze to calm the nerves after having my AV so violently taken from me.

I'm a man in shambles. lost and alone.

my brother in death we r gay thru life and afterlife jah above dark jah below bless us w these wings

• Locked thread