Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Snatch Duster posted:

Naw I'll just watch the Daily Show, they'll tell me what to think and arm me with witty quips to combat my racist parents!

this hits too close to home :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Sitting Here posted:

lol here we are in glorious 2016 where the enlightened citizens of the internet are immune to sincerity, symbolism, iconography, beauty, and passion, but still suck down the demagoguery of Donald J Trump like it's the biggest, tastiest fascist cock you ever did wrap your lips around.
cuck

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

AugmentedVision posted:

i bet she has a very pretty looking anus

she is most likely insane based on her "i am just a vessel" quote

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's more like she wanted a good picture and less like she's actually standing up to something

not as sexy

:sad:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

social vegan posted:

handshake digital handshake

Kekeke!
Nov 5, 2003

"Jesus christ man where did all these koreans come from!"

Toadvine posted:

What's wrong with you dumb little weiners that this photo of a person peacefully resisting the police draws your ire?

Racists get louder the more threatened they are.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Bug Lives Matter.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

I'm the smirk on the cop's face

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Top City Homo posted:

she is most likely insane based on her "i am just a vessel" quote

go on

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ironically, these guys are actually less uparmored than cops.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Applewhite posted:

Yes, quite ironic.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

It was pretty much established 10 minutes in that their armor doesnt do poo poo against being smashed through the lungs by a 7-foot spiked bugleg anyways, so it would just wear them down.
So better hope for that dodge roll when the enemy has armor penetration is what im saying.

Yolomon Wayne fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Jul 14, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Yolomon Wayne posted:

It was pretty much established 10 minutes in that their armor doesnt do poo poo against being smashed through the lungs by a 7-foot spiked bugleg anyways, so it would just wear them down.
So better hope for that dodge roll when the enemy has armor penetration is what im saying.

I'd love to see a ST film that featured the power armor described in the books. They probably left it out of the Verhoven film due to technical limitations, but I think nowadays we might be able to pull it off.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

he put on his best clothes and dress shoes and got all innocent because he was going to get himself mauled by racist cop dogs smdh

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Typical Pubbie posted:

he put on his best clothes and dress shoes and got all innocent because he was going to get himself mauled by racist cop dogs smdh

He's not fuckable by the thread's standards which means it's ok for him to be dressed up nice. Women cheapen the act of protest by looking fuckable, you see.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

op pic is kinda cool, actually

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time

Applewhite posted:

I'd love to see a ST film that featured the power armor described in the books. They probably left it out of the Verhoven film due to technical limitations, but I think nowadays we might be able to pull it off.

Would like to know more.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
if you want to criticize that woman for looking too nice during a protest against our insanely hosed police state, go right ahead. You can also feast your throat on my meat.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
i think the photo is very bad. its hard to even see whats going on and the cops somehow look more like victims than her

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

Naw I'll just watch the Daily Show, they'll tell me what to think and arm me with witty quips to combat my racist parents!

the Daily Show got canceled like last year sometime

client
Aug 19, 2010

chick in the op is old news, now it's all about this big forehead broad getting choked out by the cops

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Toadvine posted:

if you want to criticize that woman for looking too nice during a protest against our insanely hosed police state, go right ahead. You can also feast your throat on my meat.

I want to criticize her for not looking nice enough

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

client posted:

chick in the op is old news, now it's all about this big forehead broad getting choked out by the cops

The ham cop strikes again.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
so has the alt right totally taken over gbs or what?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

client posted:

Pro-motor boat technique. Imo.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
do u guys think she has nice feet? Would b cool if she was wearing some open toe heels and not those feminazi flats

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

never mind i know the answer to my question

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

client posted:

ooo! the spank bank's gettin a bailout tonight

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Minimalist Program posted:

The ham cop strikes again.

wont someone stop this tubby madman

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
oh poo poo that's hot

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

A misanthrope posted:

yes

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

this is why i go away for months at a time and keep coming back hoping things will be different

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

what's the alt-right?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

this is why i go away for months at a time and keep coming back hoping things will be different

the red title that was given to you the day you dropped off was merely a coincidence

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

wont someone stop this tubby madman

There's only so many Christopher Doners and micha X's in the world

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i figured misanthrope killed himself bc his posting was bcoming ever shriller and mentally unhinged

but im glad he didnt

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

client posted:

For gently caress's sake I have to pay like 200 bucks to get someone to choke me with a leather glove. And here's this guy just handing them out for free

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

I thought you left because someone gave you a red title calling you a molester.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

For gently caress's sake I have to pay like 200 bucks to get someone to choke me with a leather glove. And here's this guy just handing them out for free

what the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?

I don't pay 200 bucks to have a garbanzo bean on me

• Locked thread