Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
Good result for Rostov, better than everyone anticipated, what with them losing some key players, having no money, and their manager (who is the sole reason they finished second last year) still being undecided whether he wants to keep managing this clusterfuck of a club.
Also, this was the first competitive game of the season for Rostov.

The prognoses here vary from "Anderlecht will kick their asses like it's nothing" to "Rostov will kick their asses like it's nothing", which should give you an idea that no one has any idea what is going to happen in a week with this, er, "club".

Note that I have not seen the game, but I do intend to see the one next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread