Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
It's a stupid transfer for Standard because they need more discipline in the dressing room and Raman is obviously an idiot. Good riddance for Gent.

In other news, noted former overhyped shithead Thomas Meunier just scored twice against Real Madrid. It's a really weird feeling, seeing someone you've seen playing for so many years, after coming straight from the 3rd division, scoring 2 goals in more or less his first game for PSG against Real loving Madrid.

What makes it utterly bizarre is that both goals were with his left foot instead of outside right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

belgend posted:

Tbf he's always been good going forward, and La Liga defending is going to be even worse in preseason. I'm just mad we sold him for €7m. At least now we have the balls to tell clubs to gently caress off for only giving 12m for good lads like Izquierdo

Assist against Leicester tonight + involved in 2 other goals.

Nothing could be done about his price, he had a buyout clause for that amount. No use fretting about something that's been decided ages ago. I just hope they can keep the current team together, I don't want anybody to leave now. Next year, yeah, no way we can keep everyone. But this year I want everybody to stay, play a good CL campaign, and get the title again.

• Locked thread