Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

SD87 posted:

Bears
Beets
Battlestar galactica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The sound of rushing water and seagulls is really soothing, I'm getting sleepy from watching this

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bear is back at it at dawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtUucAcQoaE

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

How cold is the water?

Won't you freeze your junk off if you stand around in a river all day?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

error1 posted:

How cold is the water?

Won't you freeze your junk off if you stand around in a river all day?

thats why bears have fur

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
2 bears in the river, momma bear and 3 cubs, at 8:22 cdt

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Acid Haze posted:

2 bears in the river, momma bear and 3 cubs, at 8:22 cdt

Finally getting back to the river bears and not "this is a place where bears used to be".

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

There's like, three bears, some ducks, and a cool waterfall. Good poo poo, OP.
EDIT: Who turned the camera away from the cool waterfall? A jackass? One of the Bears? We'll never know. Those mountains are pretty decent, though.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bear eating the fish

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
now THAT's what I call unedited footage of a bear

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
That bear that's sitting neck deep in the waterfall has come and stood in that same spot every day for like the past week. That dude's got nothin' but time. :unsmith:

edit:

:3:

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jul 12, 2016

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Somebody should go out there and play some metal music for the bears

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
they look kind of concerned

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Enfield posted:

they look kind of concerned

haven't been many fish so far today

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

It's not fish time the Bears are so stuuupid can't even figure out when to stand there and when to party

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
six! SIX bears! ah ah ah

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
oh poo poo fish caught :ducksiren:

now there are 5 bears bear next to fishbear waited a while before slinking over to his place

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure those two are twinks

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do NOT click the stream at this point.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

boo I came here for bears not a lecture on how we're killing them all

so just let me enjoy them while they're still not extinct because its going to be a long painful wait before im old and we jurassic park them back to life. and then maybe we go hog wild and make all sorts of wacky superbears while we're at it

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

HBar posted:

boo I came here for bears not a lecture on how we're killing them all

so just let me enjoy them while they're still not extinct because its going to be a long painful wait before im old and we jurassic park them back to life. and then maybe we go hog wild and make all sorts of wacky superbears while we're at it

There's a really great thread about a penguin cam that you can visit since the bear stream sucks.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Lord Binky posted:

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure those two are twinks

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

i found some napping walruses but its just not the same. not even the sight of weirdly misshapen walrus genitals can lift my spirits now

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

we're back in bearsness :byobear:

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Six muthafuckin bears y'all! Is this peak bears, or has anyone seen more?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
one just caught the hell out of a fish

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
3 bears at the moment. Possibly a mama bear, baby bear, and cousin Eli bear. Baby bear is concentrating hard. (It might actually just be a smaller grown up bear)

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I'm not sure this webcam is authentic, as there is a distinct lack of insane Alaskan bushmen rushing the stream in a crazed attempt to capture a future 'bride'

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
:siren: 7 BEARS :siren:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lol. Pretty sure a bear that already caught a fish just went over a stole a fish from another bear.

Edit: man, Cousin Eli's a dick. He stole a fish from one bear, then moseyed on back and up the falls to try to sneak one from another bear. That bear wasn't having it, but I think he lost his half eaten fish going after Eli. After that Cousin Eli went back down the falls and all the other bears scattered. He started following one of the bears that ran from him last time he was on screen.

Edit2: I think Eli might be a boy and the ones that keep running from him or growling at him might be girls. He keeps sneaking around them from behind and sniffing their butts.

Bored fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jul 13, 2016

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
why are there seagulls on a river!?

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

They don't know they're called that, so they just go where the food is.

Bear count: eight. A few minutes ago, TEN. Two are at that forward concave bit of falls with mouths half open fighting for fish. One bear kind of socked another, then the stream froze again.

Bear punched other bear right off the net.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Double post because ELEVEN bears, and the poor sad fidgety little bear that can't hunt for poo poo (kept looking upstream at the top of the falls, never got any), he was rewarded because one of the huge ones leaning way over the falls and fighting off an equally huge bear just caught a fish and gave it to her cubs.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Eleven bears?! It doesn't sound like these guys are going extinct at all!

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I;m Thinking About Thos Bears

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The bears are going extinct, check out these 11 bears palling around in this stream, on this stream

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

The one at the top seems to know what's up he just got like 3 fish in 5 min

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Damnit! I exceeded the data usage cap on my phone watching this and I have no internet right now.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bored posted:

Damnit! I exceeded the data usage cap on my phone watching this and I have no internet right now.

then how ... are you posting... :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Enfield posted:

then how ... are you posting... :staredog:

Phone posting. I just usually watch streams online from a modem. I can't watch the bears anymore :( there's also a nightly trash bear steam I wanted to watch.

Sorry, misworded my complaint.

Edit: think I've still misworded it. Oh well.

• Locked thread