Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
3 bears at the moment. Possibly a mama bear, baby bear, and cousin Eli bear. Baby bear is concentrating hard. (It might actually just be a smaller grown up bear)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lol. Pretty sure a bear that already caught a fish just went over a stole a fish from another bear.

Edit: man, Cousin Eli's a dick. He stole a fish from one bear, then moseyed on back and up the falls to try to sneak one from another bear. That bear wasn't having it, but I think he lost his half eaten fish going after Eli. After that Cousin Eli went back down the falls and all the other bears scattered. He started following one of the bears that ran from him last time he was on screen.

Edit2: I think Eli might be a boy and the ones that keep running from him or growling at him might be girls. He keeps sneaking around them from behind and sniffing their butts.

Bored fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jul 13, 2016

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Damnit! I exceeded the data usage cap on my phone watching this and I have no internet right now.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Enfield posted:

then how ... are you posting... :staredog:

Phone posting. I just usually watch streams online from a modem. I can't watch the bears anymore :( there's also a nightly trash bear steam I wanted to watch.

Sorry, misworded my complaint.

Edit: think I've still misworded it. Oh well.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Bagarthach posted:

Just one bear way in the background so all the fish are making a break for it. I feel bad for the failson fish that seem to be jumping backwards for some reason. I guess every species has their own spazzes.

Another fish probably tripped them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

So we had a system outage at work which latest me with an hour of nothing to do. I found this stream on explore.org since going straight to YouTube is blocked. There were also, like, 30 other streams of various animals. There were baby pandas on one of them.

• Locked thread