Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
lolin at all the retard fish trying to jump 6 feet away from the base of the falls. Get closer you dumb fish!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Two bears and a duck. Too much nature!

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Bagarthach posted:

Two bears and a duck. Too much nature!

I'm no birdithologist, but on closer examination it appears that it was not an albino duck, but rather a seagull just chillin sitting in the water.

Sorry to get your hopes up, duck lovers.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Big Beef City posted:

It seems like it'd make more sense to stand at the top of the falls to catch the fish as they get up there. These bears dumb as poo poo, just look at them. loving retarded rear end bears.

They are reading this thread. One took your advice and is ambushing fish right now.

e: so of course the camera panned off to look at grass

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Six muthafuckin bears y'all! Is this peak bears, or has anyone seen more?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

paul_soccer10 posted:

there so many fish

Just one bear way in the background so all the fish are making a break for it. I feel bad for the failson fish that seem to be jumping backwards for some reason. I guess every species has their own spazzes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Explore.org is pretty great. They even have a Gooncam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twWQi-QdP5k

I wanna just lay around all day scratching myself too. So relaxing...

e: oh this was posted last page, leavin' it up cuz it's soooo chill

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jul 14, 2016

• Locked thread