Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ethanol posted:

Great job pissing on those kids really taught those parents a lesson

We never pissed on the "kids" as there was only one and it was their outdoor toys that were stored under our balcony. Pretty sure the kid was an rear end in a top hat because he lived with grandma because his mom was either just absent, in jail, or dead.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jul 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!
Also I hope nobody minds listening to me piss like a racehorse and then flush the toilet every two hours while I'm home.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

bleep.bloop posted:

Also I hope nobody minds listening to me piss like a racehorse and then flush the toilet every two hours while I'm home.

lets gently caress

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

My neighbors know exactly how many rounds I load into my ar 15 each night

teenage wiccan
Dec 7, 2015
I used to live below someone who would play the middle third of Daft Punk's Discovery nearly every day.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
To my next door neighbors constantly dragging their dining room chairs back and forth, I tenderize chicken on the counter attached to their wall.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

ethanol posted:

Great job pissing on those kids really taught those parents a lesson

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS LARRY

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

teenage wiccan posted:

I used to live below someone who would play the middle third of Daft Punk's Discovery nearly every day.

good taste

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

hemophilia posted:

The upstairs people were bad in my last apt i guess in that i frequently heard them making inexplicable noises but it was fairly quoet and muffled and fell into the background din but 100% gently caress motorcycle man who revved his harley for 30+ minutes around 5am every morning. He was the south park bikers

do you not live in a city? teenagers driving unlicensed motorbikes up and down the streets doing wheelies no matter wha ttime or day lmao

get the whole crew with bikes and four wheelers at 4 in the afternoon, 19 of them all doing wheelies for 6 straight blocks, and the 10 year old in the back learning

god i love the city

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQM00K24qG8

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i sometimes hear noises from next door but not often. the real fun comes from the ambulances that drive outside in the mornings and afternoons

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nomadologique posted:

do you not live in a city? teenagers driving unlicensed motorbikes up and down the streets doing wheelies no matter wha ttime or day lmao

get the whole crew with bikes and four wheelers at 4 in the afternoon, 19 of them all doing wheelies for 6 straight blocks, and the 10 year old in the back learning

god i love the city

this was downtown plano, a busy place but not like dallas i guess. This wasn't a motorcade on the street, this was just one guy, sitting there, REVVING A STATIONARY BIKE, AND DRIVING OFF.

I lived in this place for most of a summer and part of winter. The heat or cold had no bearing on how long he revved it. He had a ritual to piss off everyone in the apartment complex with his revving. the only glass in the apartment faced towards the central pool, and our parking garage, so the only way it could have worked at all, period, was if he was just sitting there, and revving it, for everyone to hear. That bitch.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol. ya sounds like city living to me. :cheers:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The_end posted:

My first apartment had paper thin walls. I could hear the people above me loving. I would slap my belly and moan along sometimes. My bathroom shared a common wall with my neighbor who happened to be an attractive woman. One night at approximately 0200 i was in the bathroom after a night of drinking. When all of the sudden the quiet is interrupted by what sounds like a balloon being let go and pinched rapidly combined with crushed water melon being dropped into the toilet. In response to such an impressive display i said "nice" really loud. She still was not interested in going to dinner with me.

Haha

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
I live on the top floor in a literal fortress of a building, and we all have these thick rear end security doors.
One Friday midnight I wake up to the most ungodly constant banging coming from downstairs, I walk out and lean down over the railing and see like 4 cops taking turns with a crowbar on a door 2 floors down. Took them like 20 minutes to get in and god drat was it ever loud. I could feel the vibrations in bed.
Good to know if I ever start a trap house or something!

Other than that all I ever hear are chirping bird fucks through the window at 4 in the morning.

a clown
Oct 13, 2012

by Smythe
i used to live in the apartment next to some weird looking guy and he would routinely yell "I WANT TO DIIE" in a really anguished voice. later i found out he sold weed and used to be a heroin addict, idk if that explains it. thank you for listening

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
My upstairs neighbor is a perfectly good guy, but I know he loves jerking off and Nicki Minaj. No hate.

My building is pretty quiet otherwise. I'm probably the loud one.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
We lived in a duplex above our landlord who didn't give a poo poo, was extremely cool and let us put in a door, and was half deaf.

I feel like I'm gonna be karmically body slammed next apartment

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

my upstairs neighbor was plowing his girlfriend pretty good and had a steady rhythm until im pretty sure he slipped and there was a sudden crash. i hope he didnt break his penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Yeah! I used to live in a lovely apartment in Louisville and I could hear the upstairs neighbors going at it hammer and tongs every evening.

• Locked thread