Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
There's a spare patch of woods by a field behind my house. A few weeks ago I woke up at midnight because I thought someone was out there cutting down trees.

Turns out one of my neighbors bought their fat WWF-loving 12 year old kid one of those miniature motorcycles and now he keeps the neighborhood up until 2am buzzing around the field out back.

If I could get away with it I'd run wires between the trees and lop off his fat loving head. I know school's out and all, but get your worthless children inside by midnight on weekdays, ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Millions of Crows posted:

Walls are thin here.
I'm thinking I can slowly drive my adjacent neighbour crazy by playing The Cure's Disintegration every day at 7 am.

See, you're a good neighbor. I'd enjoy shuffle dancing every morning to that.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

The_end posted:

My first apartment had paper thin walls. I could hear the people above me loving. I would slap my belly and moan along sometimes. My bathroom shared a common wall with my neighbor who happened to be an attractive woman. One night at approximately 0200 i was in the bathroom after a night of drinking. When all of the sudden the quiet is interrupted by what sounds like a balloon being let go and pinched rapidly combined with crushed water melon being dropped into the toilet. In response to such an impressive display i said "nice" really loud. She still was not interested in going to dinner with me.

I think your sexy neighbor had a toilet baby.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I thank God I don't have shared walls because it's always like 3am when I have to garbage disposal a bunch of onions and I'm not changing that for anyone. gently caress neighbors.

• Locked thread