Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Is there a thread for The Rook? Or would it be in a general UK thread?

It's a British show about people with powers.

But rather than idiots in capes, it's a spy drama where most of the people with powers work for their respective country's intelligence agencies, while those few who don't are at constant risk of being black bagged and sold as slaves to organised crime or dictatorships.

The main character starts with no memory of who she is, but unlike most amnesia plots, she immediately meets her boss and reveals to her that she has lost her memory.

Then heads in to the secret spy agency where she works to find out why she had brutally murdered 10 people the night before and which of the people she works with sent them after her.

The premise sounds pretty fun but the reviews on it are mostly meh, that's disappointing. Anyway the Brit thread is over here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3345654&pagenumber=960#lastpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Escobarbarian posted:

Nah. Posted about it in the British shows thread, but they tend to prefer to talk about lovely game shows.

It's one of the worst threads tbh.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Last Chance posted:

Is there an El Camino (Breaking Bad Movie) thread in this drat forum anywhere?

Be the poster you want to be