Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I have one of these

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=117&cp_id=11704&cs_id=1170401&p_id=12571&seq=1&format=2

Its like a go pro except $60. In fact, the packaging, accessories, and apparent physical quality of the unit itself (and case) is so out of this world for $60 I'm literally afraid its not a camera and just a piece of lead inside. But in the off chance it actually works I'm trying to figure out how to attach this loving thing to my full face motorcycle helmet. For a go pro I'd just use a j-hook for the front of my helmet and probably some kind of ball socket thing for the side. I prefer the front due to wind even if it looks a little supermoto homosexual. I already look like a dweeb though so, whatever, I want it on the front.

But how can I do that? It would seem a highly common use for a go pro knockoff is on helmets, and preferably you wouldn't want one on top unless you rode a crappy bicycle, and any other configuration would have it like pointing completely sideweays. Wtf? Am I retarded??

Anyways, I have faith in GBS and you've always helped me before, its why I keep coming back. Keep it up :D

Are you adv riding or just filming sick wheelies down the interstate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread