Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
475 out of 637 people found the following review useful:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

vols bitch posted:

i tried to watch reign of fire staring rust cole and batman today but it sucked and was boring

I went to see that movie in theaters for one reason only; to watch a fight between a tank and a dragon on the big screen. In the movie they flew a loving tank from the USA to England and didn't loving use it. gently caress that movie.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Uh... IMDB hates women?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Goffer posted:

475 out of 637 people found the following review useful:

I wrote this. I agree with what I said.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Ah Pook posted:

Hmm very interesting... What do you get if you divide it by zero
Do not ever do this.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the internet men hate it because they hate women, but the critics like it because they feel that it's good politics to give it a good review (this is also why poo poo like Beyonce's generic pop album and the more-preachy-than-funny Master of None are universally loved by them). i guess i'm gonna have to watch it and make my own decision

so long, $15. gently caress you, NYC movie prices

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Y-Hat posted:

the internet men hate it because they hate women, but the critics like it because they feel that it's good politics to give it a good review (this is also why poo poo like Beyonce's generic pop album and the more-preachy-than-funny Master of None are universally loved by them). i guess i'm gonna have to watch it and make my own decision

Master of None was good you fuckman

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Y-Hat posted:

i guess i'm gonna have to watch it
nah

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

Y-Hat posted:

It is an average movie that man-children hate

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Like, literally just put a single letter onto the title to differentiate this from the original. I don't even care how the movie is, just call it Ghostbusters: The Next Generation or some poo poo. Literally a single letter, anything.

(Also the trailer I saw made the movie look like a garbage fire, gently caress the politics.)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bluemillion posted:

Like, literally just put a single letter onto the title to differentiate this from the original. I don't even care how the movie is, just call it Ghostbusters: The Next Generation or some poo poo. Literally a single letter, anything.

(Also the trailer I saw made the movie look like a garbage fire, gently caress the politics.)
Ghostbxusters

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Profondo Rosso posted:

lmao the kill the bad ghost by shooting him i nthe dick

Then he cums all over the girls and they all say hilarious jokes about being covered in cum.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Bluemillion posted:

Like, literally just put a single letter onto the title to differentiate this from the original.

GB 1984 V GB 2016: Dawn of Bustice. (Zuul pits teams against one another. The New Ghostbusters kill the '84 Ghostbusters, feel sort of guilty about it. New Ghostbusters tell the Filmmation Ghostbusters that 'bustin' STILL feels good'. Ends on a dance party.)
Ghostbuskers (Film is now about some quirky ghost street musicians trying to make a living as a legit indie band until they get that record contract while dealing with the fascist ghost cops)
Gosbusters: A team of women dedicated to tracking down and trapping the suddenly appearing Ryan Goslings terrorizing the city.
1-800-6h0578u573r5: Who You gonna call? (There's millions of miles of dead landlines covering the US; haunted phone lines.)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Profondo Rosso posted:

lmao the kill the bad ghost by shooting him i nthe dick
please no :whitewater:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Thinking of watching it online and seeing if its just meh, or poo poo.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

AugmentedVision posted:

The Internet in general is an alt-right hellhole but paid critics are more enlightened

It's kinda weird how on the internet the alt right is presented as some sort of internet cabal and yet they have by any objective metric the least influence and power over anything. Even on these very forums there are filters for making fun of the opposite end of the political spectrum but there's no oversight for the same overly political and critical crew on the other side.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Teikanmi posted:

Master of None was good you fuckman
people compare it to Louie, but Louis CK almost always ends his episodes as a loser. aziz always ends up as the smug moral victor even when he loses. that's why i think it sucks, at least

Goffer posted:

It is an average movie that man-children hate
ok so it'll be like the robocop remake: people bitch and moan and ultimately forget it exists two months after it leaves theaters. best thing that can happen to it

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
I like Paul Feig and trusted this would be serviceable because his filmography is pretty great.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

ArbitraryC posted:

It's kinda weird how on the internet the alt right is presented as some sort of internet cabal and yet they have by any objective metric the least influence and power over anything. Even on these very forums there are filters for making fun of the opposite end of the political spectrum but there's no oversight for the same overly political and critical crew on the other side.

Atcually lowtax went on record siding with the MRA against the skeleton menace

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Y-Hat posted:

people compare it to Louie, but Louis CK almost always ends his episodes as a loser. aziz always ends up as the smug moral victor even when he loses. that's why i think it sucks, at least

ok so it'll be like the robocop remake: people bitch and moan and ultimately forget it exists two months after it leaves theaters. best thing that can happen to it

Do you mean robocop like robocop or like robocop

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

AugmentedVision posted:

Atcually lowtax went on record siding with the MRA against the skeleton menace

mra, alt right, sjw

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
sjw is a vicious slur that's why it's filtered out you bigots :qq:

"fuckboy" and "human being" remains, however

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Al Cowens posted:

sjw is a vicious slur that's why it's filtered out you bigots :qq:

"fuckboy" and "human being" remains, however

sorry I missed a couple

mra, alt right, human being, fuckboy, fukboi, friend of the family, oval office, sjw, priorities

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ArbitraryC posted:

priorities
:wth: :staredog:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
IM THE HONKEY TONK MAN

im cool

im cocky

and im bad

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Guy with a botnet and a chip on his shoulder OP

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Is it even worth pointing out that we've had people give a prolifically gay poster a red title about getting aids and dying and that's considered okay

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ArbitraryC posted:

Is it even worth pointing out that we've had people give a prolifically gay poster a red title about getting aids and dying and that's considered okay
Jay dubs absolutely despise gay men and are chomping at the bit to excise the G from LGBT.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Isn't a 3.7 basically translated to 74%?

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Heath posted:

Isn't a 3.7 basically translated to 74%?
out of 10

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

bet those reviews are actually kind and the reviewers are afraid of SEXISM

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I lost my balls in the culture war

I jumped on a free trade grenade

But I gained a lot of sensitivity

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
The female Egon is hot but the rest look like monsters worse than the demons they're hunting if you want my honest thoughts.

Nothus Infelix
Jan 1, 2006
Scelesti vulgus superstitiosus ignavusque sunt.
The top reviewers score on Rotten Tomatoes is 48%. Lots of misogynists among the professional film reviewers, good thing we have RT to add up all the blogs and local papers and give us the real score.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Cubone posted:

loving DUMASS BITCH OP

help my brain

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
im having seizures up in this poo poo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010