Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bluemillion posted:

Like, literally just put a single letter onto the title to differentiate this from the original. I don't even care how the movie is, just call it Ghostbusters: The Next Generation or some poo poo. Literally a single letter, anything.

Yeah this annoys me to no end. It makes finding stuff on the original Killer Instinct a huge pain in the rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

I got tricked into watching Spy by all the reviewers afraid to criticize unfunny fatty Melisa McCarthy so I'm never going to see any other movie she is cast in.

I thought her "cruise ship injury" story scene in Bridesmaids was really funny.

Edit : this scene : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747n6ypYbIQ

Identity Theft was very good and funny. All other ones I've seen her in were pretty bad though.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jul 14, 2016

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Cowman posted:

Bridesmaids was a pretty funny movie and I really enjoyed it when I saw it a long time ago.

I accidentally linked to the wrong version on Youtube. This is the one I thought was great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747n6ypYbIQ

Check out Identity Thief too though. It was very good.

I hated Spy, Tammy, and Heat, however. I never even bothered with The Boss. Fool me 3 times, shame on you!

• Locked thread