Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Member of Congress: Hi. We're trying to run the program, "Pass legislation", but we're having trouble.
IT: What sort of trouble are you having?
MC: Well, every session we input lots of bills, but we're not getting any output, and when do get it to run, the output gets stuck in the presidential veto queue.
IT: Let me check to see if there are any missing dependencies or modules. Oh, here we go - the bipartisan compromise, effective leadership, and statesmanship modules don't seem to be running. Your system also seems to be infected with the "pandering to the base" and "running for office instead of running the country" malware.
MC: Oops. Sorry. I have to go now. Let's work on fixing this another time. I have to go back to my district for a campaign fundraiser.
IT: Darn. If they'd let us fix the dependency problems and clean up that malware, we could zero out the presidential veto queue, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread