Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
We went to see "Secret Life of Pets" tonight and left wondering why the American film industry isn't even trying anymore to cover its contribution to institutionalized racism. Did you see it? WTF was that line about? "That raccoon isn't the real president?" Why did a black guy get hired to do an "urban dialect" to play the part of the thug bunny? And, what was with the torture scene? That movie was hosed up for real. I welcome your input.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Fun Shoe

Luvcow posted:

i'll look into this, it's an interesting technique

i think it bellies the serious nature of this movie and the grim fact that at least 70 animals were killed in it's making

also for those of you who might want to see a classic vitalis post it should look a little something like this:

That's not quite right, though. I used to sign like this: "Love, Vitalis." But those rat bastard diseased moderators expressed their displeasure by probating me for "signing my name." Those fuckers and their tiny penises and whatnot.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Fun Shoe

HoboZero posted:

Let's beef rank

Flank steak = 17

Let's beef real ranky, go for the full 20

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Fun Shoe

Luvcow posted:

dammit your right, sorry no disrespect meant

But you guys have to promise to have my back on this, Luvcow, you have to come get me out of probate hell when those moderators engage in their fuckery again, you need to start a FREE VITALIS NOW movement when they come down on me. I count on you. Only you can do this.

LOVE,
VITALIS

P.S. gently caress da mods

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Fun Shoe

gbaby posted:

I love hotdogs!

Sausages, they were.

• Locked thread