Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jackyl posted:

what the gently caress is op talking about
Anne Frank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jackyl posted:

well at least she can't hear him talking behind her back
No you're thinking of helen keller.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jackyl posted:

no the furniture was moved because she was bad
that's kinky, or maybe it was stinky. I don't remember which one.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Luvcow posted:

this one dog named "puppers" actually made it through the shoot and this family wanted to adopt him but apparently the director didn't want puppers to become a star so he just point blank shot him in the head on the final day of filming. thats really hosed up.
At least he shot him with a blank, that's more humane I think

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Luvcow posted:

dude puppers was just a dog and i guess maybe i typed it wrong but the director blew that loving puppies brains out like some egyptian pharaoh that doesn't want the artists who made his tome to ever create their mastery of art again. it was still an ok movie though.
I think the way you're supposed to shoot a dog is to shoot it with a gun that doesn't have a bullet, like a blank, so instead of shooting it sucks the dogs brain into the gun, that way you don't get mad cow disease (or is it mad dog disease??)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Luvcow posted:

i'll look into this, it's an interesting technique
You're gonna kill a dog???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Luvcow posted:

gently caress no!

but the makers of this movie killed about 30
they must have made it in Spain, I heard that if you kill an animal while making a movie there it's normal, so every time you see an animal in a movie that's in Spanish the animal died in real life.

• Locked thread