Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will fundies think hillary is the whore of babylon if she gets elected
no, op.
who the hell cares why are you asking this
:ghost:
:hampants::hampants::hampants::hampants::hampants::hampants::hampants::hampants:
sure, probably. they're always up to something, like ninjas
sure whatever man
libruls!!!!!!!1
you're the whore of babylon, op
god owes me ten american dollars
View Results

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh absolutely, and I should know. After all, I am a schizophrenic transsexual that grew up in a cult.

Cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I had a prophetic dream with the whore of babylon and tbh while the time is right i'm 99% sure it's not hillary clinton because the whore of babylon shot me in the dead

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

on reflection i could see clinton doing this tbh

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The crazy loving thing is a recounting of a loving shroom trip or fever dream, or it's a code book for "lol gently caress you nero our faith will outlast your empire" and whaddya know john q patmos was right

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Francis is the white horse and last pope H.T.H.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Vote downticket and write in bernie or leave the presodential ballot blank

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The us will befriend the iatollah

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Life is brutal and religious hope for a better world inspires one to be better and make the kingdom of heaven a reality in a collaborative act of universal alms giving and communal living

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Crimson Harvest posted:

Cool fantasy setting bro

Takes a while u wont live to see it heathen

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

This is apparently as bad as voting trump now and signifies peak mra pua berniebro

it's always been that way and the narrative has always been a politically active progressive voter who won't ultimately accept a neoliberal like clinton is sexist, racist, or some kind of supreme jerkass no matter what, and defintiely not truly interested in the state of the left wing, and these people/26 year olds MY AGE who truly seem to think this every time olympics and president season come along that we must play defense or offense w the presidency and then going straight back to giving -1 of a gently caress about the senate, house or quality of the pool of presidential progressives. Noooobody cares except on presidential poo poo and they should SUCK MY SUPREME, PRINCIPLED, AND MORE RIGHTEOUSER THAN THOU rear end

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the mercifully dying second wave boomers also do this. it's basically boomers vs. millenials and nobody wins as a dead boomer is probably more likely to vote ever than a living millenial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

What's amazing is just ratfucking trump and picking a classic non tea party non neocon, i know there's very few left, maybe a couple, would probably cause them to win lol

• Locked thread