Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Honest Thief posted:

When they send the actual nazis in was a cool moment

I thought it was bad when they showed up because they were up to no good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I boo'd at the villains on the screen

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I'll admit I was confused at first too, oh here's the cops and what they're evil?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

net work error posted:

The First Purge was good. I remember Matt calling the movie a Maoist tale and I agree very much.

This episode really needed Matt. Hope we get him back. Even if it’s just in a captain pike chair with blinking lights.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Matt IS going to die one day. Are you prepared?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
can we admit that ex machina was garbage too?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Automata 10 Pack posted:

can we admit that ex machina was garbage too?

movie with great visuals and vibes making the most boring and trite story decisions possible (wow!!! misogynistic elon musk guy is a serial killer of sex robots!) yeah sounds familiar.

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Apr 27, 2024

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I liked annihilation quite a bit, but I’m afraid to see it again on the chance I’m just misremembering it. His other movies (and devs) all look very good but are pretty middling otherwise

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Matt IS going to die one day. Are you prepared?

No. Call me cringe, but I'm not a big fan of death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I liked annihilation quite a bit, but I’m afraid to see it again on the chance I’m just misremembering it. His other movies (and devs) all look very good but are pretty middling otherwise
nah annihilation is good because the pretentiousness is all subtextual, and up to the viewer to interpret or ignore while they enjoy a very nice and creepy sci-fin action horror.