Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
This podcast has taught me to hate the gulenist dog and what a tankie is and has truly enriched my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Felix's review of Suicide Squad is some good poo poo. http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/suicide-squad-is-the-summers-best-movie-about-divorce-1784871078

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Slanderer posted:

i didn't know this video of emma quangel (taryn fivek) and red kahina (molly klein) existed, but im glad that i found it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tt8zpTwFSk

For those who are fortunate enough to not be exposed to tankies: Taryn is the insufferable tankie who Molly Crabapple outed as a UN employee after she kept loudly cheering about Russian bombings of civilians in Syria and denying human rights violations. Since then, red kahina and phil greaves have wanted to behead Molly Crabapple on video lol

Is red kahina the person with random scarves hanging off them?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Slanderer posted:

yes. yes she is.

also she is the heiress of a smut dynasty, apparently

Only the sickest leftists inherent their riches. http://www.nytimes.com/1998/07/13/business/paul-l-klein-69-a-developer-of-pay-per-view-tv-channels.html

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I really expected some Alex Jones type to call the Chapo guys CIA psyops dudes before some crazy leftist.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I feel really bad for the guest on this weeks Chapo. Just nervous laughter and long periods of ums and ahs through the entire thing.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

How do I get into this podcast and understand any of the lingo in this thread

Do you accept that the turk does in fact lust for Vienna?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

https://www.facebook.com/deadspin/v...dium=socialflow

Felix is live casting the election on Deadspin right now, and has affirmed to me he will not relinquish his volcel lifestyle no matter the election result.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The talk on how elite liberals just ignore the white working class is really good on the new premium Chapo episode.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Kunster posted:

I can't use Patreon for reasons specified previously: How do they handle what is basically a 1 hour 6 person podcast?

The most recent one was 5 people Matt, Will, Felix, Amber and Conor Kilpatrick as a guest. Worked fine. Amber and Virgil will be rotating in the 4th chair so it doesn't seem both will be on every episode.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Civilized Fishbot posted:

How do you know an episode's coming out?

If you are a subscriber you get a link for the Premium RSS to add to your podcast app.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The pivot we all want. https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/822809279266701314

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

This new Premium podcast is one of the goddamn all time greats.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Yeah, its same thing with me growing up in a town with only like a lovely bus system in Ontario then going to Toronto its like mass transit heaven but people who live in Toronto hate it.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Chapo think piece alerts are on high today. https://www.patreon.com/posts/13515855

Katie Halper is supporting some Dem who is all about Seth Rich conspiracies though so thats a thing I guess.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Yeah the article falls apart when it tries to say Nagle and Halper are Chapo pretty much.

This ones even funnier because the premise is that Chapo doesn't believe in feminism because they tore apart Wonder Woman. https://www.patreon.com/posts/chapo-traphouse-13214759

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Jeet is good again: https://twitter.com/heerjeet/status/889281522263441408

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Famethrowa posted:

eyyyyy gabbagool

It's curious how the guy retreats from every position he is challenged, yet online he is 100% firm. Good rec

This guys voice can't be real. This is a fake person. Hahaha he keeps taking incredibly extreme positions then immediately walks them back when questioned.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Aug 2, 2017

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Felix tweeted out some Chelsea Wolfe this afternoon. That's the real poo poo.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

That Lovett or Leave It episode with Felix is loving dire, how can anyone listen to that show?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Felix kind of goes into it in this thread. https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/918158993079414784

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Today I learned people make accounts to yell at Felix about the Shakesville lady on the regular. I guess she was yelling a Jon Lovett on twitter today about being on his podcast.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Oct 12, 2017

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Your user name indicates you may not be very into this podcast.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Whatever its gonna end up being its certainly going to be more than twitter apologies.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

They should not apologize for that, it's funny

I seriously can not work out the joke in it. If there is a joke, its absolutely poo poo timing and Will is right to be apologizing right now.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Has it ever been said why Felix's appearances on the podcast have been so severely reduced? At this point I mostly just wish the show was Will, Matt, Virgil and Chris. Amber mostly just wants to be on Red Scare now.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Yeah, I don't really ever expect Chris to be funny but I like the guy nonetheless.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

WorkerThread posted:

trying to imagine what kind of brain you'd have to have to listen to red scare

Looking at the regular reply guys of Anna, it looks like a Proud Boy adjacent brain.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

I hope some dude you know from work asks you if he can jack off in front of you and then you say yes and then regret it to the point of destroying their career later.

Not sure why this is a common take when I'm fairly sure the whole controversy started when he cornered a woman in her dressing room and jacked off in front of her without any consent given.

The only person I recall saying they gave consent to this sort of act was Sarah Silverman.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

Because that never happened. It was a fabrication of the whisper network's game of telephone about Louis CK and his actions. The only people who've come forth with allegations against him that they personally experienced were all 'he asked if he could', one of which was the duo of female comedians who thought he was joking, agreed, and then he did and they were like 'omg who knew saying yes meant anything?!'

Neither of these incidents one which you make reference to appear to have consent given.

quote:

These included comedy duo Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, who said that they had been invited to C.K.'s hotel room during the US Comedy Arts Festival in 2002, where he had asked permission to masturbate in front of them, then proceeded to ejaculate on his stomach before receiving an answer. They ran out of the room laughing. Comedian Abby Schachner said that, during a 2003 phone call, C.K. had complimented her appearance and then audibly started to masturbate.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Matt said tonight that Virgil is on sabbatical from the show and won't be saying anything further on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

pangstrom posted:

This is total outsider speculation but I always got a vibe from Virgil that he is the sort of person who likes to run their own show, and he wasn't as comfortable being in an ensemble situation. Sometimes the conversation would start in (or travel to) a place he wasn't interested in, it seemed to me. Not that Briahna isn't an equal partner but he presumably has a lot more say in where Bad Faith goes than where Chapo did.

Thats wild because I've listened to a bit of Bad Faith here and there, and drat its not good, but there are stretches where you could easily forget Virgil was there and its a 2 person show. It might as well be the BJG show.