Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Anyone got the video of Bolsonaro's birthday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Can’t stand Bryan

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Felix's thing felt like a really bad student presentation that went way over time

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Felix’s voice was really grating this episode. He was shouting the whole time and clipping his audio wtf Chris

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Does Will finally get to the bottom of the JFK assassination by interviewing another senile crackpot

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Ike is a very good guest. I hope he comes back

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

This guy that Will RTed looks like Brian Peppers

https://twitter.com/gcaw/status/1646218275540414464

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

The beverage guest is a real dud. Who cares, man!!

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

They gotta get Adomian on soon before Desantis fizzles out entirely

Ron Desantis sounds more like that Ted Cruz cumming impression than the real Ted Cruz

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Why do they keep taking RFK Jr. somewhat seriously, or feel the need to say "actually he's not that good". Lmao

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Adam is not funny. Bad episode. Bring Katherine back.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

The candy guy is clearly deranged but Milk Duds are miles ahead of necco wafers and circus peanuts

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Crap Ocrumb Louse

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Felix was not joking when he said “I didn’t watch it” lmao

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Salieri transcribing Mozart’s Requiem

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

I can agree with Night of the Hunter being a great movie, but Bringing Up Baby was torture. I think Will has generally pretty bad taste in movies

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

After all of these years, I still don’t understand what buck breaking is and I’m not looking it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Major throwback to early chapo Matt audio quality this ep