Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

lf lives matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

its no coincidence that g.e. smith led a cover band at the rnc, then paul simon tried to appeal to millennials like africans with diamonds on the soles of their shoes and then chapo gets picked up and spread like a bad rash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmHziduwBgI&t=103s

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

will the chapo boys reveal if/when they're approached by 2018 dems

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

will asking getfiscal on is perfect

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

chapo thread blaming ron paul?

who is ron paul

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i'm getting mad rn

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

my man big v jumping in to explain 'you collect the tickets you use the tokens to play the game '

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

h o t c o u c h

a h h y e a h

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

fat tiddy amber shouting out the venn diagram listeners, she's rite we r the best ty amber

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

that kava powder poo poo is next helps me sometimes but i'd rather smoke dope and drink

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Previa_fun posted:

Gorilla brain pills don't do anything. Kratom is essentially a light opiate but completely safe and non-addictive for real you can't get addicted to it it's not a drug it's a plant not a drug not addictive. Also I get sick every time I stop because it helps my immune system so much. :v:

Kava is hell on your liver btw I'd steer clear of that poo poo.

*nod* poured it in the trash

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

y'all gay

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

is there a pyf brutalist a e s t h e t i c thread

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i like don and tom's show

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

dasha bitched about some dumb tweet song parody that mentioned her name
meanwhile in cum town...
also they make fun of chelsea name searching i guess dasha does the same

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Seams posted:

im glad twitter allows getfiscal to showcase his talents unlike this poo poo website which banned him a million times

Dons and toms podcast is excellent

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

me likey gay sex

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

slavoj mentioned an icelandic author, did anybody catch the name/know the novels enough to recommend some icelandic crime thrillers

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

cool thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

how many of you momos bought the book