Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Leftist think piece left me QUITE unsatisfied 1/x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Vaporwave has produced Laborwave and Fashwave; Tradwifery (patriarchy, heteronormativity, childbirth) can be understood as reactionary Cottagecoreism.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

matt sounds kinda checked out whenever the other guy passes the ball. also the other guys over annunciation of every word is grating

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Definitely feels like the show has run its course but what are they gonna do, stop getting paid to talk poo poo a couple times a week?

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Chris is the biggest dweeb I’ve ever heard speak and I’d like it more if he never talked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Slaps Matt’s cranium “this baby can fit so much praxis”