Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
The Chapo bonus ep guest is kinda emblematic of an issue with the Left attributing working class only to white workers, and like, someone voting Leave because they want the Poles out of their island is not exactly showing it to the big banks and big business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Joker didn't blew it by not being subtle but by not saying enough. The movie even setup a breed of super trash rats and then Joker doesn't even let them loose on De Niro's show. This should have gone full Gremlins 2 levels of insanity.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I've pivoted on joker thanks to a fb friend, a 40 year old woke lib white guy, finding the movie so life changing that he changed his profile pic to phoenix's joker lol
so joker probably rules

Honest Thief fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Oct 13, 2019

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
If it helps, the devs wanted to expand the game in sequels where you could pick other roles such as a pregnant woman but DE having the main role be a washed up cop was pretty much a given.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Gripweed posted:

pregnant woman and washed up cop, the two genders

tbf I think it's just one gender, washed, that seems to be their thing

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
stav doing earnest ad reads is a smh from me

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
bad bunny impersonation is the funniest bit

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
less bridge building and more bridge selling

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

i say swears online posted:

they only united in opposition to all the girls that started posting when ff8 came out

people were just not mature enough to realise ff8 balled hard
i video taped the intro cgi premiere on a tv show lol

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
i trust hesse since she like me laughed their rear end off at beau is affraid,

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
com on, it was 2012, that was the last year slurp like avengers had actual sugar on it

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
When they send the actual nazis in was a cool moment

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I'll admit I was confused at first too, oh here's the cops and what they're evil?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
ex machina is funny, the nice guy doesn't get laid and gets locked in a closet left to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I don't want to know any opinion from any author I love, unless they're curmudgeon or pisstakers like Welles.