Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Under the vegetable posted:

cum town is good and they were doing a bit and loving with david cross and it was good.

It was really, really bad. Someone recommended me this episode and I felt embarrassed for all parties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

So which of the three boys are you?

Probably one of the two that didn't have headphones and couldn't hear what David was saying... Or didn't have mics and couldn't talk to David without a 5 second delay in the convo. I forget what the situation was because I was feeling so bad for David. Just trying to save the hosts by throwing them a life jacket in form of the Tech Support bit while one host talked about cell towers.

Chapo Trap House is pretty good though.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

EVER DREAM THIS MAN?

every night throughout the world hundreds of people dream about this face

Menacker's voice is legit really soothing (also the other guys sound too much alike).

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

They didn’t even include The Shield’s last ep on their top 10 best finales. You can debate about Sopranos and a lot of the others on the list but The Shield’s ending is impeccably brutal and satisfying.