Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Anarchists? Fail!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Good interview. Glad Will mentioned how much crying is going to be done over her comments about police lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

I don't know what 'doomer' is, is what I'm saying, and half the people using it just seem to mean 'anyone not putting blind faith in the machines of capital to decide they'll be less evil'.

I think 'doomer' describes the people acting like the entire world is going to turn into mad max in as little as 5 years or fretting that they wont get to live to play botw2 or w/e cuz of covid. It's goofy and unhealthy, imo.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

There is also a disturbing trend to put a "carrd" link in their bios that give literally all their personal info and list of phobias and fears, for..some reason. Zoomers are shockingly internet illiterate for a generation raised on it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

The only thing that annoys me about the youths is they've grown up their entire lives with the internet but barely know how to use a computer.

I always heard this going around and didn't quite believe it until I started doing tech stuff at a high school. the concept of "restarting" a computer or holding down the power button a Chromebook to do so is like, inconceivable. Or even typing on a keyboard is a super arduous task. I've seen a lot of them try to use touch screens on devices that are not touch based. Madness!!!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I had heard that she did a sudden face turn in support of Charter schools and anti teachers union but no clue if that's real or not.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Why would anyone hate Amber. I could see maybe not thinking she's funny or something but...hate???

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Remembering people losing their loving minds that she said "you can't exclude people from your union just because they have bad political opinions"

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

How exactly is it any different than "Drumpf" is my question.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I enjoyed the Call of Cthulhu eps more but I didn't mind this series.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah feels like if they actually did have some smoking gun on him they would have blasted it everywhere in the media to completely discredit him and use it as an excuse for why you can't trust him or his case about them poisoning those people.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Please, no meat touching ma'am.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

IMO, it'd be cool if they did a kickstarter or something to finish the last couple eps they had animatics for or whatever. Nothing 'new' or anything..just those final episode(s?)

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

The performative exodus from Twitter doesn’t make any sense at all to me, because it presumes that everyone who thinks Elon is bad thought that @jack was… good? @jack seems exactly as awful and insane and weird and hosed up and stupid as Elon, if you’ve already been on Twitter for 8 years of @jack, acting like Elon owning suddenly makes it a hate speech platform or whatever is completely insane.

I don't think it'll do much and most people who leave will be back but Elon has already whipped up the hogs by encouraging all the republican bluechecks to start posting about how they were shadowbanned and the second Elon took over their followers/engagements suddenly skyrocketed (despite the fact that obviously Elon has not actually done anything yet) and posting stupid stuff about how he needs to piss off the left the most and the right "a little bit" is bad, imo.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I had heard he picked Biden as VP as a flex that he could win even chained to a moron like him but idk if that's true.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Being a child is thinking Felix is cool, Being an adult is realizing Matt made more sense.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The horrible mic + skype quality screaming matt era of chapo...how far we've come

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Haven't listened to the ep yet but I'm surprised he even would agree to guest. Guess he doesn't know the cum town/chapo connection somehow?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The ep was great. Makes me miss eps that are just pure goofoff crap like the old Gorka or Christmas episodes.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I think they just were making fun of how silly it is that this meme cat account got articles published about it beefing on twitter over this. They even said they agree with them!!!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I never look at the Patreon comments but my friend was telling me there were a lot of people angry about that section in particular lol.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Chad Jihad posted:

Its bizarre because you've got cumtown expats going "I'm gay" inbetween randos going "felix mask-off ableism speedrun, mocking neurodivergent enbies for 'being distracted by the glint of a shiny beetle'; but go off king"

They need to go back to being meaner...Separate some of the wheat from the chaff in the listenerbase imo..

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I don't know if the ep gets better but I listened to the first like 15 or 20mins of it on the way to and from work and it was extremely unfunny in a bland boring way. Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Didn't really find this funny at all but I appreciated the effort that went into it. Brendan's Trump impression is real good tho.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Saagonsa posted:

Update: Felix's misunderstanding of toontown makes him fail.

yep. Pissed me the Hell off.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Looking at the comments to Will's post about Marty and seeing the official PETA account in the replies is wild to me for some reason lol.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Bernie Sanders FTW

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

AIDS.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

There is no goddamn way in hell am I clicking that. gently caress you!!!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Chad Jihad posted:

I disliked chapo without listening because "they call people slurs but they have good politics so it's okay???!" and then someone posted gorkas 1 and 2

The woke mob made them get shamed too much so now they can't. Hope you're happy man.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

wtf. Chris..f.tw.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ummm..You're Chinese - Nick Mullen.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It would probably be far too big of a project but I would kill for Will to do a series about DS9. Only Trek series I really liked.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wizard Master

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The REAL Goobusters posted:

No one likes anything in this thread

the posters that get mad at an ep then reveal they haven't listened to it yet FTW

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I liked the theory I saw somewhere that reason why ghost sightings/reports are way lower than in the past is because radio waves and all that poo poo has messed with the ability to perceive them. It's all bullshit but I at least think that's a Neat idea.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Can we at least all come together in saying witchcraft is FAIL???

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dr.Radical posted:

(Member of podcast she makes money from doing nothing goes into a coma) ALRIGHT I guess I’ll do an episode. GOD

Wizard Ma-bwuh???

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm, erm. Normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Chapo Frat House