Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
how are they pulling down erotic videogame money on patreon but the show still sounds like its recorded on a acorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
What are all these names

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Winning jeopardy a bunch of times is pretty cool. id like to do that

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
alt right paul giamatti loving slayed me

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
There was a straight up tankie communist trans man manning the Sweden account a while ago so we get a good mix

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
cucks cucks cucks aaaack!

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
the chick tract about dj culture is pretty funny

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Civilized Fishbot posted:

It makes sense. The more shows they do, the more experience they have with podcasting. The wider their reputation, the easier it is to get good guests. The more money they get, the better their equipment.

The free market in action

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
“He was subject to a vicious hate campaign,” he said. “A minority of students there made a cause out of hating Derek. In fact, some of them actually made hating him and harassing him in every way part of their identity.”

haha too good

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
The speech he wrote for his mouthpiece on his show about politics or whatever was cringey af

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i dont know basing your entire political activism around media consumption still sounds pretty hillary

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

emdash posted:

Prince, too

hitler taught me its okay to be a weirdo

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda will be the creative producer behind an ambitious feature film and TV series adaptation of Pat Rothfuss fantasy book trilogy The Kingkiller Chronicle, Lionsgate announced Tuesday.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Carlton ODs on the show

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Kunster posted:

To be frank having both Matts have an actual discussion over this is better than having this ouroborus of "Minding the hack like at all means you're a mentally handicapped liberal that only sees the world thru pop culture and have autism and a small dick and divorced and a failson" and "Not minding the hack at all means you're a russian/filipino agent bent on destroying what makes the US great with all your qualms about wanting a better outreach to working class just means you're a Berniecrat that voted for Trump once he didn't get the nomination" is at least progress of some kind. Christ.

Youre saying the truth is somewhere in the middle?

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

brb changing the cover pic on my fb meme page

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
proops couldnt hold a candle to wayne brady

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

whatever reason people give you for voting for Trump, realize that given even a cursory reading of Trump's personal history and biography, any reasonable person will have come to the conclusion that he is a con artist, regardless of what his politics are. so your friend is a drooling moronic fuckwit. too dumb to draw breath or simply so ignorant of the landscape that he should never have voted to start.

this post is why trump won

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
That seems like an overreaction but to each his own

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Yeah I would never encourage condescension but the "if only we were nicer :negative:" sentiment does get old after a while.

Like here, he starts out ok, but it devolves into self-flagelation by the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

that dudes so loving lame like why is he acting his whole sanctimonious monologue out like hes pretending to be a sorkin character

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
every boy represents a different aspect of goondom, much like the ghosts in a christmas carol

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I love cannibalism. its great

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Absolutely click that tweet

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
arts / games / aesthetics

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
First, of all the manosphere sites that have mentioned sex-bots, they might have like 1 sex-bot post per 1000 other posts.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Let me tell you about the real lost cause narrative

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

The Muppets On PCP posted:

you'd think a christkiller like felix could just crank out a solo ep

easter is the same time as passover

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
felix has had his fair share of fights on the street. presumably over the virtues of twin snakes

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
the swedish army in the world power days tried to implement some kind of moose cavalry but it didnt work out

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

little munchkin posted:

everything about that story is great

* conservative media pretending that people weren't lynching effigies of obama
* mainstream media pretending that they aren't totally down with a bloody picture of a dead trump
* people pretending that kathy griffin is relevant
* kathy griffins apology video where it looks like she is trying not to laugh in a few spots
* the same comment thread people who show up ever time lena dunham or amy shumer get mentioned, who didn't read anything but just want to confirm that they wouldn't have sex with her

i would have sex with helen mirren

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
drat this dude RL goes off

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

I've been listening to back eps of Scumbag and is it just me or does Felix say "so-loph-ist" when he should be saying solipsist. Is this like an ironic "should of" thing with him?

l o l

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

My favorite part of Harry Potter was that Hogwarts had slaves (just like Hillary Clinton) and that a recurring joke was that Goofy Hermione Granger wanted to free them.

you dont get it they LIKE to live in servitude

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

This. I actually have had some suspicion that will is controlled opposition of some sort and has been pushing chapo in a fruitless direction for some time.

i see...

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
the answer is not letting people grow up into deranged mutant aliens

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
give your money to deadbeat boyfriends

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
thats one heck of a thread

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009