Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Lol at suicidal ideation squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Wait, billiards fool isn't real?

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I think Carl Diggler must have died Tuesday night by choking on a piece of election cake while trapped in an elevator.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I, for one, won't be listening to this podcast until they are have more genderqueer disabled guests on.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda will be the creative producer behind an ambitious feature film and TV series adaptation of Pat Rothfuss fantasy book trilogy The Kingkiller Chronicle, Lionsgate announced Tuesday.

Hamilton meets incel fantasy literature with dubious likelihood of story completion.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Please post more pictures of dead gulenists, I'm almost there.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I wonder how she thinks she fought the alt right and won? The only way to defeat angry video game trogladytes is to ignore/laugh at them.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Wow I've finally been blocked by the antman chu. I've never tweeted anything at him but I'm assuming I followed one too many chapo related accounts and got auto blocked.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
It's fun to watch the alt right crowd splinter into:

"The Nazi salute is awful and way too far for me"

"It's a Roman salute, stop being a whiny pc sjw"

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

Also don't forget that Dinesh sorta got Bill Maher fired from his old show on ABC. The two of them were having some dumb argument about 9/11 that ended up with Maher saying the guys flying the planes into the world Trade Center were braver than us military pilots.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

prefect posted:

They definitely weren't "cowards", which was what people seemed to think they should be called.

Yea I'm not saying Maher was bad for saying that but ABC wasn't happy about it!

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/824139428625059840
Not since Samantha bee and glen beck has there been a shittier double bill

Well Mook has to find a way to pay the bills somehow. If anyone read the details on the hillary campaigns obituary they wouldn't hire him to run their campaign for a city council seat.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I'd give that gop office some money but I already spent it on safety pin boxes and my findommes would be angry.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Don't forget this hot take from deray:

https://twitter.com/deray/status/370540137413087232

It's okay though, after 3 years his views evolved and totally isn't a neolib in sheep's clothing.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I'm not saying deray is a bad guy or anything just that he should certainly be okay to poke fun at on a podcast for his various dumb things he's said or done.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
My favorite thing about genius was making a joke on Twitter about it putting (((parentheses))) around Jewish names and both virgil and the genius twitter account favorited it :unsmith:

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I like the part of the recent episode where they agree that guns are fun and cool. Typical Bernard brothers.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
The Harris Teeter grocery stores in NC have veteran only parking spots. One time some soccer mom got in a yelling match with a lady who parked in one who was actually an air force captain but apparently didn't look enough like an authentic vet.

http://myfox8.com/2016/06/21/nc-veteran-accused-of-abusing-parking-spot-receives-heartfelt-apology/

adebisi lives fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Feb 14, 2017

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Edit - nevetmind, I give up trying to embed this

http://imgur.com/aOASsNE

adebisi lives fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 14, 2017

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Ron Jeremy posted:

Surprise surprise, Reddit is full of white atheist Bernie bros

https://imgur.com/a/g6eK6

I mean you'll probably get similar results surveying reddit at large, or SA for that matter.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Under the vegetable posted:

I liked when piss pig granddad vociferously denied any human rights violations by the ypg immediately after talking about serving alongside a cannibal who ate parts of his own unit's bodies and pieces of blasted apart corpses, and then bragged about fighting alongside child soldiers but he didnt personally consider them child soldiers because they're over 14. i also liked how much he made his unit of the ypg sound like white western communists engaging in war tourism

Out of all the hosed up stuff going on in Syria this is nothing. Plus he said the cannibal guy got locked up.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Imagine thinking your employees will want to be chipped when they're filthy job hopping millenials anyways. Really dumb move!

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I don't think think was posted here but here is the latest from buzzfeed benny

https://twitter.com/theferocity/status/890237909026168832

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Donna Brazile go on cumtown

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Virgil follows lowtax on twitter and has made goony references before. He's just flagrant about it than felix who I think has admitted hes just a lurker.

Virgil - hi

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I can't believe dsa president Nick Mullen is doing some antisemitic robocall to harass women

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Joan Walsh got fired from MSNBC and is extremely online:

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Gozinbulx posted:

I'm almost positive the Failson Koch and Dan nainan are a joke...

The matrix has been glitched for so long that no one realized that was 'shopped.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Talk optics to me baby

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Orwell took a bullet in the neck fighting on the good side of the Spanish civil war so I think a lot of leftists cut him some slack.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Her doubling down on the Duke Lacrosse rape case and doing a racism with the first edition of her book :allears:

It's a shame the duke lacrosse case happened when it did and not now. With the current political environment I can only imagine the articles on The Root and millions of nuclear twitter takes that could have been vomited out into the world.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
What if the oj case happened today?

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Henchman of Santa posted:

I don’t think it’s weird or coplike to think someone in an organizing role shouldn’t call people retards

Late but DSA president Nick Mullen needs to resign NOW!

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

I'm glad Carl can still log into twitter from the public library.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Every patreon has that monthly dip.

Every dip is when they use the r word or push someone out of a wheelchair on the podcast.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Goddamn I love me some Twitter dot com

https://twitter.com/Fire0cean/status/1015618941983514624?s=19

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Apoplexy posted:

Nance is... very upsetting to me. Look at his profile. And his tweets. He's exactly what Chapo always talks about with the retarded Star Wars and Harry Potter references needing to be mixed in. Can't even read a book or watch a movie designed for an audience over the age of 12.

His bio is amazing. "Torture, Russian Cyber!"

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
They really aren't making a ton of money if you consider they are living in a high cost of living area with no employer provided health insurance or other benefits. If I were them I would definitely be trying to stash a lot away for retirement or whatever because who knows how long the gravy train will keep going. Although maybe they could keep doing a podcast about left wing politics and Twitter inside jokes until they're into their 50's.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Pod save the charter schools

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Jeong also went all in on Hillary in the primary then cried about Bernie bro harassment. Which is rich considering what she and vice did to that poor Chinese lady.

She has an account here and used to post in the yospos buttcoin thread so I used to think she was alright until I saw how annoying she is on Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Helll yea https://twitter.com/Tom_Myers/status/1068736423371685888?s=19