Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

ElNarez posted:

by the way: the thread is 101 tweets long

I made the mistake of reading the tweet thread. I don't read twitter, but I went in expecting the worst and boy howdy did she exceed expectations on every count.

Please tell me there's an episode where they tear into this person. It would be extremely cathartic right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I made the mistake of watching one of that guy's videos and he ended it by eating a kiwi with the skin on.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
The worst part of If Hillary Had is the loving insane delusion that Hillary would be playing japes and pranks on the GOP as if she had a sense of humor or even knew what the word "fun" meant

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

By the way what are some good comedy podcasts that don't try too hard?

It's pretty much defunct now, but Free To A Good Home is a great podcast about Australian comedians goofing on weird Craigslist stuff

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
This past episode is probably my new favorite, from David Cross stumbling into an inside joke to Kasich's lunatic ramblings about moose.

How the gently caress can he be so scared of a moose?

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
What the gently caress kind of lunatic wants to drive in Boston

And double gently caress that guy for having a house that's a 10 minute walk from a T stop

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Not only is Boston's mass transit system one of the very few in the entire country that's actually good, but Jacoby is a rich whiny pissbaby if he lives within a 10 minute walk of a green line station that's also relatively close to downtown.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Bill Burr has always been proto-dirtbag left and it confuses me how he seems to attract MRAs in droves

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Them talking about robbing banks by melting down pennies is the most I've enjoyed this show in a while

Also glad to hear Captain Dan is still being put on blast all these years later

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
He's got a really short temper in general, but The Dollop makes it real clear that he's very pro-labor and has promoted DSA on it several times

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Dave Anthony's greatest crime is not unconditionally exonerating Huey Long

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

uber_stoat posted:

Chapo did 2 cross-over episodes with the Dollop. Dave's an outspoken lefty.

Three, if you count Henry Ford's Henchman which only had Matt (and is easily the best out of the three)

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What's the episode number for this one?

258 has Matt and Virgil on it (pretty funny due to the absurd nature of the story and the constant lovely Irish accents), and 257 has Will and Felix (has some laughs but not a great episode).

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Patton episode was extremely good as was the David Cross episode. It's almost as if veteran comedians make for good guests on comedy podcasts.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Nothus posted:

This. Roasting a duck requires salt and four hours in an oven during which you can get blasted on box wine and watch football.

You also get a bunch of duck lard which you can turn into gravy and god drat you haven't lived until you've had duck gravy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Halloween Jack posted:

"Why does the government run liquor stores as a monopoly" is literally the only thing I ever agree with Republicans about

The only upside is that prices are fixed in every store.

NH has state-run liquor stores and they kick rear end. Only downside is that they close somewhat early.