Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

So Arthur Chu is basically the same kind of person as that Jonathan McIntosh guy, being someone who supports good things, but expresses their views in the most asinine ways that you almost want to oppose said things they support as a knee-jerk reaction?

He's one of the all time great allies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Aaron Sorkin being a writer for NGE is fuckin' incredible

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
How is Ben Shapiro real

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Joementum posted:

It features Drake. No, not Sir Francis Drake!

I thought we were supposed to speak a common language.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
"Misogyny made hillary's career" was in response to the question that she's been extraordinarily lucky in enemies, from :newt: to :smugdon:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Woke-offs are the funniest goddamn things.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I am here to LISTEN
and to AMPLIFY
the VOICES
of WHITE NATIONALISTS

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Are you loving telling me Felix doesn't consider every action through the lens of "The Gorilla Mindset?"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Okonner posted:

Furthermore if I was gaming this out in D&D terms a horde of weak enemies gets more crits than a single high-level enemy so I'll take the wizard on anytime.

Unless this is 5th, there's no horde that a powerful wizard couldn't destroy with ease. A wizard could be invisible, flying, and have so many protections that you couldn't even get to them without being torn apart. A mob of lovely creatures isn't nearly the threat that a single powerful creature is.

Also, gently caress Henry Kissinger we should all take turns lighting him on fire

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Are there dark corners in those places? Places where you could knife a man and he'd be... forgotten?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
It gets easier the more you practice.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Cornflakes posted:

i love democrat voice so much

Democrat voice is a gift.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
He looks like a baby. A wee baby.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I still can't figure out if I like justice or development more.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

SousaphoneColossus posted:

it's fuckin development, not seeing what's so hard about this

But without justice, will it be the right development?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I donno what this means but it feels like it means something very important

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

How do people like this happen?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

goodog posted:

Johnson is a hardcore Evangelical with Tea Party parents. What she's doing is prosperity gospel for woke performative liberals. The lingo comes from the bubble of twitter and private liberal arts college, but the scam is the same.

They're pissed at Lee Fang for calling them out.

This makes so much sense. It's even couched in the same way: "Pay me money, become righteous." I guess I just never considered it from that angle, cause I've been baffled for a bit about this stuff and once you said "prosperity gospel" it all fell into place.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

This is the Reason cover they were talking about on the podcast.

Context you might like: This is an edit of GTA5 art. The character in that art was a spoiled rich kid who thought he was a hardass and lived with his dad in a dysfunctional household where everyone sucked. He was embarrassing to his dad, constantly was being taken advantage of by scammers, and was at best comic relief and most of the time was a plot point of "this fuckin' kid caused problems again." That girl in the underwear? That's not his girlfriend. That's his sister.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Thom and the Heads posted:

normies are becoming grey wolves and i dont like it

get out reeeeee

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

pangstrom posted:

Sure, but if you care about that outcome (say, more than you care about not touching elbows with normies) then you should want some muscle behind that idea.

Man there was a talk someone gave talking about how no one in the left-wing organization he talked to in a big football state school ever went to football games at all, and how this meant they couldn't talk to anyone about their ideas and how the gently caress were they going to help these people and there was a question where a guy was like "yeah but those types of people used to make fun of me in high school, they're not my type of people" and it's haunted me ever since because that pathology is visible as a clear line through so many things the political left is reluctant to deal with

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Joementum posted:

If anything, a management consultant who's mad about family court taking a bunch of adderall and writing up his crazy theory about Russia controlling everything, then getting retweeted by all the dumbest media twitter accounts seems a little too perfect for the Chapo guys :tinfoil:

If Eric Garland wasn't real, we would have to create him.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I remember thinking during election day that there's gonna be a lot of interesting discussion about how important it was to have a ground game, since Clinton's was so good and it proved so ineffective.

Oh man. Man was I wrong. The gently caress were they even DOING over there?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I can only astral cast

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
JUST CALL IT A PHYLACTERY

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I don't like chapo laughing at the idea of "going outside your bubble" and talking about reading "intelligent conservatives" because the whole thesis of the show is that these pundits and authors are all weirdos and twitter shows it, so going outside of the twitter bubble is a good idea

Also who the gently caress is Eli Lake

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I can't get enough of this

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Vader's suit is actually terrible because of weird budget cut reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

Holy poo poo how did I never watch this, why did the EU make his suit so lovely?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Been past the runtime of the video

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/816003243964710912

Guys...

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
for my own honor, it's a joke. but it's a very funny joke

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
How are they so bad with Cats

You like... don't have to do anything with them!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
If this poo poo is real what actually is supposed to happen is Trump gets killed

I feel Hypernormalized as gently caress right now

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Whatever this is, I can guarantee you this isn't a 4chan prank.
:toxx:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
what are these democrats hiding?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I finally found what Rappaport reminds me of.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i've actually been surprised at how many people i know who were still liberal up through the election over the past couple months on their own started radicalizing

Well, things were... kinda working.

They're not working now. Crises, for as much as they loving blow and you don't want to encounter them cause they're terrible, move people along the steps of change.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I want to meet rural CTH listeners.

There's more people out there who think this way than you probably realize.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
The only people who know about her are people who know enough to know she's nuts or are nuts themselves. She is not a public persona that everyone is aware of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
But left wing ideas aren't populaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr