Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Aw gently caress Matt. Get well cushman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Drive across Kansas to experience true cosmic horror

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

i say swears online posted:

do truck drivers have the power to choose where they unload? what percent of drivers are owner-operator nowadays?

Yeah lol. Amazon and Walmart distribution centres will make you wait for hours and then refuse you but whataygonnado?

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I think stuff like Halloween 3 gains the reputation it has not necessarily by being spectacular, but more just that it probably took at least a decade or more for it to get a fair shake solely because people were so disappointed by it not being a Michael Myers Halloween film.

After I don’t know how many sequels of, let’s say varying quality, Michael Myers is kind of a Leprechaun tier villain these days, so the one without him in it starts looking better and better.

Movie is bonkers, I fuckin love it.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

Postmortem spermjacking.

I'm confused about the legit ways to get Hell On Earth other than directly from their online shop. Is it still on Stitcher Premium, or did that contract expire or whatever? I remember at least the first episode being on Spotify Premium, but it isn't now.

Stitcher is dead and gone.. They’re in the subscriber feed, but you can also buy them from the store.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Dr.Radical posted:

He’s talking about Francis Ford Coppola’s Bram Stoker’s Dracula and he’s absolutely right

You can tell because that Dracula wears sunglasses.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Yeah rip

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

Amber put on such a weird voice for that ad read. I wonder if the whole audiobook is like that.

She was doing a bit (the bit is vintage children’s advertisement by way of Freakazoid). I listened to a sample of the audiobook, it’s pretty normal.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Sure, but have you seen James Hetfield in that era?

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

It’s long hair.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

They’re all sandwiches. Tacos, hotdogs, falafels, pizza, all sandwiches. Bread and stuff eaten by hand with one hand free to hold cards as the gambling’ earl of sandwich intended.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Chakan posted:

They said British, which is not the same right? Or has Crusader Kings been lying to me all this time?

No, saying scots are English will likely get your rear end kicked in both Scotland and England.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Gripweed posted:

Does Felix still do the show?

Of course, someone has to pipe up once an episode or so to compare the thing they’re talking about to Dark Souls or Bloodborne.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Been a while since Ritchie made a movie that didn't sound like a made up movie for a poster in the background of an actual movie. You're telling me Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre was a real film shown in theatres? The Gentlemen? Come on, Guy.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Isentropy posted:

I don't feel Dan Boeckner has ever been on? (Bring back bottlemen it was the only good Canadian politics podcast)

I wish there was a good Canadian politics podcast, but Bottlemen was about the tv show Corner Gas and how it exemplifies Canadian mediocrity as opposed to great American comedies like Big Bang Theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Amber’s blanket hostility to all university students is always hilarious. One of my favourite bits.