Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Matt describing the Marx fanboy who Willich shot in the head shows how early a high bar was set for what damaging leftist infighting looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

No XXL? These shirts are not big enough for my large sons.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Why do all these pundits brag about getting drunk and making bad health decisions.
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/811729007913922560

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

From listening to Cum Town I think I can diagnose the cast of Who's Line of having their brains rotted from prolonged exposure to improv.

It's not Proops fault he likes Kurt, it's the fault of the dangerous activity he engaged in for work.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

For my personal Chapo canon, it's good to know that Virgil is the one that plays Call of Cthulhu with Felix.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/813942602655473665

I'm much more comfortable with some of my tankie views now.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Everyone who's appeared on the show has lived in the Park Slope Mansion at some point

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Chapo takes the Post (aka gets two grafs in a medium length piece)

Funny seeing Felix quoted with Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders and Alan Grayson

I feel like this is a set up for a jewish joke but I can't think of any

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The US intelligence community leading the Resistance against Trump is some young adult fiction cliche where the rebels are potentially worse than the rulers.

Trump is basically our Yeltsin anyway. Nationalist demagogue widely regarded as a buffoon with a crippling addiction to alcohol posting. I can't wait until he orders the army to fire on the Capital because the Democrats somehow win the midterms.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Sadly, Daou lost most of his basketball friends when the temperature spiked to a deadly 77 degrees Fahrenheit in his gym during a game.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/carl_diggler/status/821491657065558016

In these uncertain times, at least we now know the Dig's struggles with family court will be a constant.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Scahill hosts a podcast for the Intercept now, and everyone knows a feud is a great way to get fans.

Intercepted is ok, but does have some cringey rap segments.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Is Age of Napoleon good? Been going through Revolutions slowly and it seems like it's be a neat followup to the French Revolution season when I get there.

Atrocious Joe fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Apr 26, 2017

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

ISO speaker is agreeing with all of it but also reminding us that the class war exists and how that plays into the other divides. Spending most of his intro time reminding us about the class war and the lost history of resistance. Cville is a turning point because it was the far right uniting across their differences and marching on an area where they weren't welcome. Aaaaaaaand now it's a call for nonviolent protest with no understanding that sometimes violence is necessary

The co-organizer ladt is now literally calling for a struggle session jfc

ISO has made non-violent resistance their line as far as I can tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the only thing #pizzagate got wrong is that the pedophiles don't meet in the basement of a pizza place