Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Vargatron posted:

Maybe all these CIA operatives are just coming down off molly or percs and their stummy hurts?

They're all stressed out from their Associate Director of Being Evil jobs.

I don't doubt their health is all hosed up, but it ain't from magic ray guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Turkey and the Wolf makes some good sandwiches

Also this episode was like bottom 5 of all time. Terrible all around.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Pharmaskittle posted:

Steins is right there too

Steins is better for sure

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Stroke cured the woke

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
"One, Two, Three" is quite fun, but I dunno if Will and Hesse just reciting all the jokes in it is much fun

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Very intrigued by Felix's "Fart Away the Fat" weight-loss program

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The REAL Goobusters posted:

The show is still good and I’ll never understand why some of you still listen. Clearly hate this podcast every single week lol

I like most episodes (and MM), but this latest one was undeniably lazy

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Great ep. I like the new Trillbillies guy a lot, but I do miss Tanya. If she came back for a four-person podcast, they'd really be cooking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Got a big laugh in the MM bonus interview with a director where Will and the director talk about the politics of his film for a long time without Hesse saying anything, and then Will says "You got any questions for him, Hesse?" and she goes "It was really funny when the character farted when she was getting out of the taxi"