Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Daniel Bryan go on CMLL Informa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Plenty of people are open to leftism and think Russian interference is a big story. As long as they aren't Hillary dead-enders it's worth engaging them.

Harmontown is kind of boring and the shows are way too long.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Russia stuff should be part of an all-encompassing right to vote campaign but elected Democrats spent the first half of 2016 telling us same day registration is bad and the second trying to peel off Republicans rather than excite the sleeping giant of leaners who don't vote.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I remember a tweet from Spring 2016 along the lines of "A bunch of people should apologize to Elizabeth Bruenig after Hillary picks Tim Kaine." Writers can believe whatever dumb things they like but there is an obvious ceiling on positions of power in a real left movement.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Arguing over the merits of gun ownership is a dumb waste of time but that's the fight we get when people are more willing to say they like guns than say they don't care about gun control.

The premium episode points out the uncharacteristic ambition and solidarity of Democrats on this one issue.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

This is not controversial and I was surprised people jumped on it.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Roman showers

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It's called a witchboard as evidenced by the movie starring Tawny Kitaen and 2 fine sequels.

Please ignore the endorsement by Little Rock Democrat.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The Unnamed One posted:

One that has a similar vibe is episode 73, about the Dinesh D’Souza documentary Hillary’s America, with MST3K’s Bill Corbett as a special guest.
Hillary's America is really funny. Do not make the mistake of watching Dinesh's awful Obama's America film. The right wing Obama doc to see is Dreams From My Real Father. Frank Marshall Davis is his dad and there's constant narration from an Obama impersonator.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

padijun posted:

Do you remember what episode that was? I want to relisten to that story now
http://www.streetfightradio.com/show/bootlickery/
4:35 in

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It's not a real mall ban unless his photo was posted on a wall somewhere. I need this evidence.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

If they are your friends you should make an effort but there's so much more value in engaging left leaning non-voters than saving boys from the webbed clutches of Pepe.

In conclusion, Waluigi is not Wario's brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Human Tornada posted:

Between the horrible audio quality of Gorka and the impenetrable (to me at least) Middle East talk, this episode was a real dud. Hopefully the Justice League episode makes up for it.

Also I really liked the Will, Matt, and Amber dynamic.

Did anyone see the preview for that Gerard Butler cop movie. He looks like the ultimate divorced dad in that one.
50 Cent is robbing the Federal Reserve, which has $500M cash just lying around. It looks loving incredible.