Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
what's the song at the end of the ep today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
yang was... great??? Virgil tried cornering him on a few things and had him dead to rights in a couple of key spots but Virgil just sort of moved on when yang admitted things like yes this is basically a sales tax, yes it keeps money in the hands of billionaires, no I don't want an income cap.
OK the more I think about this the more it's Virgil was a little weak and let Yang get away with a lot of poo poo that sounded good while minimizing how awful the implementation would be.

yang identifies the problems with the American economy a lot more succinctly than I would have thought but he seems to think yeetbucks would be a lot more transformative than they actually are. he's open to m4a although his version probably sucks, idk, he's not Bernie so who cares really.

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jul 18, 2019

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Bernie Sanders went on joe Rogan

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Weren't they talking on chapo recently about a strike at a Ford plant when they placed cafeterias in the factory because they recognized it as a cynical attempt to keep people at work instead of going home for lunch? I can't find anything on that.