Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did

I see ol Jackie boy's been reading The Art of War.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Successful anti-union efforts rely on thuggish intimidation because actual arguments against unionization are just that weak. Like how the chairman at Slate recently argued against a writers' union as "not being Slate-y" or some such nonsense.

Your boss arguing that you don't need a union is like a cop arguing that you don't need a lawyer.

We won't even let people in other countries unionize, it's absolutely crazy (and disgusting). If it's a poor enough country that we can manipulate, we'll straight up just hire government thugs to gun down unionizing workers i.e. basically all of central/south America.

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.

little munchkin posted:

like every communist organization before them, the DSA has begun purging the educated from their ranks

Education is bourgeoisie, which is why I'm an anprim now.

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.

Groovelord Neato posted:

these people are such weirdos. i know people in my life who are kind to the people around them but support monstrous policies. i don't think they're good people.

Honestly, I think the illusion that monstrous people can be good if they're personally nice to you is just the result of a lack of solidarity in our culture. We really can't think beyond ourselves and it's why we have poo poo like people stanning for Elliott Abrams; he says he's in favor of democracy, and I've never met someone he helped murder, so he must be good!