Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002
Aww yeah, new Inebriated Past today. Matt's the best Chapo folks, it's true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 11, 2002
I think Chapo fits into a similar space as Rage Against the Machine did years ago, which is that they're an (increasingly) mainstream way of exposing impressionable folks to left politics.

Feb 11, 2002
This really has me shook. I was excited to see how Matt would react to parenthood, and it just seems unbelievably cruel that anything like this would happen before he even gets to meet his daughter. You really have to cherish every moment with your kids and family, because nothing is guaranteed.

I hope for all the hosts that their irreverent, dirtbag leanings didn’t stop them from being decked out with as much insurance coverage as possible for health, life, and disability. That poo poo is really important. If negligence or malpractice is suspected, I also hope they’re not above pursuing it. America is a bad country where you have to fund your own personal safety net, so I hope he has the best one possible.

Feb 11, 2002

Halloween Jack posted:

That's why it's so upsetting. The Hot Couch Vibe just isn't the same without Matt.

I was really looking forward to hearing how Matt reacted to parenthood :(

One of the many reasons I miss him.