Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Is there a way to pause/play the patreon app from my phone's lock screen that I can't figure out or does it just suck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
I remember Al Giordano writing on ruralnews.com or something like that back in 2008 an being really on point about the democratic primaries. Too bad he went crazy.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

MonsieurChoc posted:

My favourite broke brain moment was when they laughed at Matt saying USAID was a CIA front.

Which it is. It's a demonstrated fact.

Then the one that didn't do the annoying emphasis thing at the end of every phrase was like "huh some intellectual rigor." I love how anyone thinking it's okay for Iran to have nukes just breaks these people's brains, most people I've talked to, even if they don't want it to happen, aren't willing to do anything about it and will acknowledge that we have them who are we to say no one else can is a fair argument.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Not gonna lie this is pretty disappointing.
https://twitter.com/nkjemisin/status/1225120961978081285?s=19

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Groovelord Neato posted:

William Gibson retweeted Kos making GBS threads on Will's correct take.

Also it's clear whoever this nerd author is that they've never listened to a single episode.

Her last trilogy boiled down to the system that ruled the world was so unjust and corrupt that using magic to cause an apocalypse that killed millions but allowed a new order to arise was the more moral choice than working within the system. Twitter really is brain poison if you can write that but then be vote blue no matter who.