Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Josh needs to pick between being a DSA chair or being a comic IMO. Running a political group is serious and forcing your comedy on its members is pretty lovely. It's such an unforced error when you really look at it. If this was Baked Alaska we'd be rightfully mocking him for how tone deaf it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
love writing about the workers revolution in my parents massive home in between fun theater dates!

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
maybe having podcasters and writers as thought leaders of the left was a bad idea considering it has resulted in nothing but poo poo storms and no real policies or candidates being put forward

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Spoeank posted:

Sam Kriss responded. He owned up to it but says the story misses key details like being in an existing sexual relationship

https://medium.com/@samkriss/today-an-allegation-of-sexual-harassment-and-aggression-was-made-against-me-and-i-want-to-address-ecc1739d85a2

having had sex before doesn't excuse him being a weirdo pervert who had to be told no 900 times

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

this movie just sounds like Kirk Cameron trying to convince himself that he isn't a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
DSA has a real bad dork problem. They yearn to be the smartest guy in the room, not realizing stuff like glamorizing communist Russia/Lenin/Stalin won't fly in America to people who merely think single payer is a good idea. But FWIW a lot of local chapters are truly doing tremendous work, especially Houston in the wake of the hurricane.