Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
the "virgil isn't responding to texts" thing is also from matt's IG stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Did you mean virgil

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1247195372818182146?s=20

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
nvm

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
it's very funny that lucy has never been on the show before and has better audio quality than felix

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Martian Manfucker posted:

drat, Matt read the exact section of Against the Day that I was thinking of on his stream when he was talking about the doubts about knowing what is real and mentioned Pynchon. And he has the same original hardcover copy that I do.

Are we best friends now? I mean we were before but now I think we're super best friends

i'm also in the against the day first edition best friends club

that book is so good

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
He’s been at least vegetarian for a couple years and is really mad about factory farming (not to say he shouldn’t be, just that’s the seed of the current Felix-of-the-month)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
i hadn't listened in a long time and felix definitely sounds like he's talking in slow motion this episode

(will's inability to speak without constant mistakes and unsilent pauses has also gotten worse)