Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

This is such a weird reach, what's the point? "I believe he groomed or assaulted a minor, but not the one that actually came forward about it"... what purpose does this dissociation serve?

People were speculating reasons for why he wasn't saying anything so I added my own speculation, sorry if this did not meet your criteria for a Purposeful Post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Felix is discovering music, currently at a 7th grade level

https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/1418657169579331586?s=21

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Listen to music? I guess I dabble

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

shrike82 posted:

i thought the comparison with jon stewart (in his heyday) was apt in that both chapo and jon steward appeal to young guys wanting to consume politics as entertainment

yeah I think that comparison is pretty good, it definitely fills that role for me.

I do like how the main purpose of the piece was to build up the other show that sounds loving terrible

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i'm late but i watched the woodstock doc last week and while I agree with the chapos that it's a poorly made documentary I also found the actual footage of the festival very entertaining and think it's worth watching for that alone if you're interested in that kind of thing. i'd love a cut where it was just the festival footage and the promoters constantly tripping over their dicks

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

papa horny michael posted:

Yep. He was liking really cringe tweets about masking/non-masking for a week beforehand

for real?? that’s a pretty serious accusation

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1456055391662579712?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

someone in the other thread said he was anti-vax so it’s not the most bizarre take