Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
How do you feel anything at all towards the photo. I wouldn't even consider it a joke. Yet there are over 200 people in that reddit thread universally acting like this is some unforgivable act. I wouldn't have thought the audience for this podcast would have such a thin skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
that's a 100% opposite success rate

what's no way going to happen in 2024?

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh, it's real lmao

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I've been thinking of this Matt quote more and more recently

quote:

And that's what these guys are, these guys that marched in Charlottesville, these are the people who are aware of the unspoken premise of this sort of zombie neoliberalism that we're living in, which is that we're coming to a point where there's gonna be ecological catastrophe, and that it's gonna require either massive redistribution of the ill-gotten gains of the first world, or genocide.

https://twitter.com/HeartlandSignal/status/1745516201952895199?t=oin891sO-ygJ16fAGQdQTg

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer

selec posted:

folks should give the ace combat series a shot. It’s not a hairy eyeball milsim at all, it’s very forgiving and fun.

so play them in chronological order, or?